Full payment for the race is due at time of registration. Due to the unpredictability of the James River, there is a chance the race will need to be cancelled due to high water levels. This decision is at the sole discretion of the Race Director and will be made with the safety of participants in mind. Race fees are non-refundable due to the up-front costs associated with putting the race together.
10/31/2017 - 10/31/2017 | $225 per person / $450 per team
11/1/2017 - 12/31/2017 | $250 per person / $500 per team
1/1/2018 - 3/31/2018 | $275 per person or $550 per team
4/1/2018 - 6/30/2018 | $300 per person or $600 per team
7/1/2018 - 10/17/2018 | $325 per person or $650 per team
The price of your team registration includes:
- Pre-race dinner and race brief on Friday evening.
- Bus transportation from the race hotel AND the Finish Line to the start line on Saturday.
- Food and aid stations along the course
- Participant shirt
- Timing and results
- Post-race food and beverage
- Participant number race jersey
- Participant swim cap
- Waterproof race map
- Finisher Medal
- Prizes for the top 3 finishers in each class
- Unforgettable experience along the fall line of the James River and one of the most unique Swimrun events in the world.